Paying for your order using a bank check is done through the normal checkout process. Payment by check is only available to domestic United States locations drawing funds in US dollars from US banks.
To place an order paying with a check:
- Browse the store and add items to your cart.
- Review your order in the cart. When everything looks correct, proceed to the checkout.
- In the payment options, select the option for Check Payment.
- Click Place Order.
- Make a note of your order number.
- Mail a check for the order total. Please include your order number with the check.
- Mail to:
Mike’s Electronic Parts
100 Castleberry Ct. # 854
Milford, OH 45150
Order Statuses for orders paid by check:
- On Hold – The order has been placed. We are waiting for the check to arrive.
- Processing – The check has been received. We are waiting for the check to clear the bank.
- Completed – The check has cleared the bank and your order has shipped.
At any time during the process, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.